Magic star-sapphires, sun-sky, moonlit sea,
Are those deep orbs absorbing all of me,
Unique they are, and all embracing, splice
Dreams to reality, to life gift spice.
Each complements the other, all can see.
Mooning night hang sleepless head, cast dice
At jealous odds with Love whose victory
Undisputed shines, whose aim’s precise.
Divinity claims homage. In a trice,
Empires surrender, to her swear fealty.
(4 March 2009)
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Star-Sapphires by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman