Jonathan ROBIN (22 September / London)
Magic star-sapphires, sun-sky, moonlit sea,
Are those deep orbs absorbing all of me,
Unique they are, and all embracing, splice
Dreams to reality, to life gift spice.
Each complements the other, all can see.
Mooning night hang sleepless head, cast dice
At jealous odds with Love whose victory
Undisputed shines, whose aim’s precise.
Divinity claims homage. In a trice,
Empires surrender, to her swear fealty.
(4 March 2009)
Poet Other Poems
- *Intelligent Design*
- *Rubaiyat of Invention and Innovation - ...
- *Stranger in Strange Crowd*
- *Superlative Story*
- ... and Lethewards have sunk
- ? Litotes ?
- [H]our Glass after Richard Seymour - The...
- [L]ink Weavers
- 101 Of Room 202
- A Beam of Light
- A Cross T[r]ick - Acrostic
- A Cross Trick Act
- A Dog's Life
- A Fire-Sided T.V. Chat By A Farsighted G...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.