Magic star-sapphires, sun-sky, moonlit sea,
Are those deep orbs absorbing all of me,
Unique they are, and all embracing, splice
Dreams to reality, to life gift spice.
Each complements the other, all can see.
Mooning night hang sleepless head, cast dice
At jealous odds with Love whose victory
Undisputed shines, whose aim’s precise.
Divinity claims homage. In a trice,
Empires surrender, to her swear fealty.
(4 March 2009)
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Star-Sapphires by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Emergence from the Pack, william upton
- The Interior Design of Darkness, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The World Free From Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Farmer Daughter, Zillur Rahman Shuvro