STEPHEN ASSISTED SUICIDE... JAN 19TH,2013
STEPHEN ASSISTED-SUICIDE … Jan 19th,2013
Stephen Harper; these are subjects that you wont even touch,
And many Canadians feel that they have been left in the lurch,
Assisted suicide could help us when it comes time to die,
A nice quiet peaceful exit for those about to say goodbye.
I know this poem will go the same way the others have gone before,
Past useless opposition NDP and Liberals outside the door,
Sometimes I feel as though I'm shouting into an Ottawa wind,
And no one in Ottawa is interested; right to the bitter end.
We need binding referendums to get assisted suicide,
But political agendas and these ideas tend to collide,
Or is it because the church considers this a mortal sin?
Something is wrong; we need to change but where do we begin?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (STEPHEN ASSISTED SUICIDE... JAN 19TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Katelin Taylor
- MISS ME, BUT LET GO., john chizoba vincent
- Writers Block, Maverick Jones
- Mit Bhi Jaen Gi Lakeeren Inhen Dhundla T.., Akhtar Jawad
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 8, john chizoba vincent
- The Aardvark, George Hunter
- Children of the Night, Maverick Jones
- PESSIMISM VERSUS OPTIMISM التشاؤم ضد الت.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 7, john chizoba vincent
- The tin box, Sagarika Julka