Stephen Harper Please....
I wouldn't mind an appointment to the Senate some day soon,
Sit in that scandal-plagued Red Chamber if there is any room,
I don’t need to think, if all I have to do is vote the right way,
Just obey party instructions no matter what the media say.
I could be an extremely good governor general too,
But I am not female, ethnic or CBC but who knew?
I would not make a fuss and abide by all the rules and laws,
Allow you to prorogue parliament and any other flaws.
I would like to stay a long time in one of those positions,
It should be easy because there are not many conditions,
Unfortunately no one in Ottawa or the CBC heard of me,
But that shouldn't make any difference, if you agree.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stephen Harper Please.... by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid