STEPHEN OR JUSTIN... JULY 2ND,2013
The Tories said that Justin was in deep over his head,
And the Tory establishment claimed that we all could be misled,
And death-with-dignity will not be mentioned by either or discussed,
So neither Justin or Stephen are going to cause a fuss.
But Justin was there in the Pride Parade with all the others,
Strange world out there with all those Liberal sisters and brothers,
Celebrating with Ontario lesbian premier Ms Wynne,
Are we missing something here as they all seem to smile and grin?
Of course Stephen Harper will be staying as prime minister,
And DWD will come with Pauline in Quebec as administer,
But each province should put it in their own Health Plan,
In some way that the Canadian Supreme Court can’t ban.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (STEPHEN OR JUSTIN... JULY 2ND,2013 by James Bredin )
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath