STEPHEN OR JUSTIN... JULY 2ND,2013
The Tories said that Justin was in deep over his head,
And the Tory establishment claimed that we all could be misled,
And death-with-dignity will not be mentioned by either or discussed,
So neither Justin or Stephen are going to cause a fuss.
But Justin was there in the Pride Parade with all the others,
Strange world out there with all those Liberal sisters and brothers,
Celebrating with Ontario lesbian premier Ms Wynne,
Are we missing something here as they all seem to smile and grin?
Of course Stephen Harper will be staying as prime minister,
And DWD will come with Pauline in Quebec as administer,
But each province should put it in their own Health Plan,
In some way that the Canadian Supreme Court can’t ban.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (STEPHEN OR JUSTIN... JULY 2ND,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Lost Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Present, Elizabeth Shield
- CRY OF THE GONE, Atimiwoaye Adetunji dayo
- I Wish, Poetry Love
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh