Look, this stick
Is walking on the road
Be sure this stick
Is not a living being.
Here I am the substance
Here this stick is category
I know history geography
And present politics and law
Stick does not know
What is happening.
I know I am eating food and I know
And how the food is transformed
In to energy and this stick sustains.
I know the stick
That in various forms I am demonstrating.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stick by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI