Look, this stick
Is walking on the road
Be sure this stick
Is not a living being.
Here I am the substance
Here this stick is category
I know history geography
And present politics and law
Stick does not know
What is happening.
I know I am eating food and I know
And how the food is transformed
In to energy and this stick sustains.
I know the stick
That in various forms I am demonstrating.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stick by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis