Still Don' t Find Home?
Close your eyes
Take a deep breath
Still don’t find your home?
Travel around the globe
Sit in nowhere street
Still don’t get your journey home?
Stuck in the coffee corner
Look into crossing human
Still you long for another home?
Have a pack of wonderful work
With all flowers float over you
Still couldn’t find your paradise home?
Hug your lover
Cry your sorrow
Still couldn’t name your own home?
Release your pride
Make it to be simple
Still don’t want to go home?
Write a long note
Do a different course
Still looking for something wrong?
Go on your boring daily
With all kids laugh around you
Still couldn’t see your lovely home?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still Don' t Find Home? by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan