Still Don' t Find Home?
Close your eyes
Take a deep breath
Still don’t find your home?
Travel around the globe
Sit in nowhere street
Still don’t get your journey home?
Stuck in the coffee corner
Look into crossing human
Still you long for another home?
Have a pack of wonderful work
With all flowers float over you
Still couldn’t find your paradise home?
Hug your lover
Cry your sorrow
Still couldn’t name your own home?
Release your pride
Make it to be simple
Still don’t want to go home?
Write a long note
Do a different course
Still looking for something wrong?
Go on your boring daily
With all kids laugh around you
Still couldn’t see your lovely home?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still Don' t Find Home? by maria sudibyo )
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
- To The Milking Gone, Julian Mann
- No Regrets, Nancy Cullen
- Dark Days, micheal john
- Out Of Philosophy, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Palm Tree, Rabindranath Tagore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- All You Who Sleep Tonight, Vikram Seth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)