STORIES TO BE TOLD
Is your room closed darkened and cold?
Has your heart been broken hardened to stone?
Desert dust to settle winds have blown
Grab the grills and shake it to loose
Fling the doors wide open and choose
Let light in for healing begins
to bathe your tired and mending soul
Give yourself a push to the world
Take one step still stories to be told.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (STORIES TO BE TOLD by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Anne's Confession, Folayemi Akande
- Seen In One Of Them, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Solace In Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Pioneer, Edward Kofi Louis
- Prime Truth - 72, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Tit for Tat, Aparna Chatterjee
- Cliche', Jon M. Nelson
- Prime Truth - 71, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Whiff By Kedarnath Sharma, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Red Dawn, Edward Kofi Louis