My soul travels on a boat
through the stormy sea
My mind envelopes thoughts of you and me.
I stand alone on a boat
on the stormy sea
I quiver as the waves cast their vengence on me.
I try desperately to stay afloat
hope I do not see
as I struggle through the stormy sea.
I travel alone on this boat
my future happiness I do not foresee
I shut my eyes until I am set free
We are one the sea and me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stormy Sea by Berta Vieira )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Burning Ashes of Moon, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Autumn Leaf, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Lonely Flower, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer