John F. McCullagh
At the present we've a POTUS
so generous and kind,
He'll 'share' whatever I have
with his voters of like mind.
So it strikes me as peculiar
that wealth disparity still grows.
That the fabled one percent
keep looking at us down their nose.
The Banksters stole our Billions
yet not one spent time in jail.
Do you think they told the President-
'The check is in the mail'?
Those high hogs keep getting fatter-
the buffet has them in thrall.
Just like hogs they'll be surprised
when the slaughter starts this Fall.
John F. McCullagh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Strange Magic by John F. McCullagh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911), Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray