No moment of my life is passed without you,
I think it is madness, for my love is true.
Sometimes I wake up and remember thy love.
Your love for me is all earthly things above.
What a madness!
A sleepless watching the sky starry.
Of coming his love, the sweetest strawberry.
Ahatisham Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (STRAWBERRY Poem-12 by Ahatisham Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessings, Ronald Wallace
- heart, laxami Cards
- The Facts Of Life, Ronald Wallace
- The Fat of the Land, Ronald Wallace
- Cello, Phil Soar
- In Praise of Winter, Ronald Wallace
- Traveling, Ronald Wallace
- Snow Joke, Ronald Wallace
- The Humor of the Universe, Ronald Wallace
- Literature in the 21st Century [excerpt], Ronald Wallace