tanya gupta Poems
- I Am Not A God Hey, i am a person, A person of equation, ...
- What Success Is? success is the success of beliefs and ...
- What Success Is.(Translation O...
- Words Beyond Boundaries. when happiness can't be won, to ...
- God God is no one, but a faith that makes you feel ...
- Paradise Girl when i opened my eye, i was free from the ...
- The Rush Of Life It's our life, the god had hive, but here ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
I Am Not A God
Hey, i am a person,
A person of equation,
An equation of truth,
A truth of life,
A life of god,
And ofcourse not, i am not a GOD.
I know i am walking,
Not walking but running,
Running for my dreams,
My dreams of truth,
And obviously on my running way,
Somewhere i have lost my way,
My way of life,
Now i am too far from the truth,
The truth of my life,
The life of god,
And ofcourse not i am not a GOD.
One day, i thought,
I thought of the world,
The world of misfortune,
Not misfortune but the misdeeds, ...