Streamline your Experiences
As the unit of wall is a brick
So is the unit of life one's experience.
Or weakness ‘of a wall
Depends on the texture of bricks.
Experiences being the units of life
They determine the texture of life.
If happy are one's experiences
Happy is one's life
If miserable are one's experiences
Miserable is one's life.
Hence streamline your experiences
To give solution to the problems in life
chandra thiagarajan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Streamline your Experiences by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable