stupid girl ecape him
Stupid girl don’t do it
Can’t you see he’s bad?
Stupid girl ignore him
Can’t you see he’s mad?
Stupid girl resist him
Can’t you see he wants one thing?
Stupid girl i can’t watch this
Can’t you see your suffering?
this poem is dedicated to a friend of mine who made all the wrong choices.- it is deticated to some one who has had relationship trouble, - her boyfriend dosn't miss treat her in any way, and they are happy together.
Timothy Venard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (stupid girl ecape him by Timothy Venard )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Sleigh Ride, Peter E. Evans
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou