stupid girl ecape him
Stupid girl don’t do it
Can’t you see he’s bad?
Stupid girl ignore him
Can’t you see he’s mad?
Stupid girl resist him
Can’t you see he wants one thing?
Stupid girl i can’t watch this
Can’t you see your suffering?
this poem is dedicated to a friend of mine who made all the wrong choices.- it is deticated to some one who has had relationship trouble, - her boyfriend dosn't miss treat her in any way, and they are happy together.
Timothy Venard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (stupid girl ecape him by Timothy Venard )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)