If i were to see myself through your eyes.
Call it quits, take up permenant residance in my own, imagined world.
Listen to Fleetwood Mac, not becasue i like them but people respect you when you say you do.
Your nature is in perfect contention with who it is you wish to be.
Become the man i wish by denying my nature? … he’s better for sure but im better in bed.
I like you.
Skin is as white as my favourite pillow cases.
If i were to see myself through your eyes, i’d write something succinct.
You. Compassion. Empathy. Snow. Skin.
It would be the definition of succinct.
The perfect quote on a crisp, clean page.
I am not beneficial to your transendance toward womanhood but i am good enough to write about it and you.
Bloom and i’ll write.
I am content with the knowledge of you. My white snow pillow cases and something succinct.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Succint. by Luke Nicholson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Saturated Yet Split And Kept Divided, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Secret Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Dad and Brother, fallenangel ..c
- XVI, Mark Strand
- Mirror, Mark Strand
- ONLY IN SUMMERTIME... PEOPLE ENJOY EVERY.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keeping Things Whole, Mark Strand
- ONLY IN SUMMERTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Funny World!, Somanathan Iyer
- I Lived A Lifetime With You, Asma Riaz Khan