All these thoughts about death,
will never leave my mind.
Thoughts of committing suicide,
are starting to torture me.
Maybe this wouldn't happen,
If I acted like I didn't care about you,
Or try to forget you.
But it kills me just to try,
I occupy myself,
so that way I'm thinking of something else,
They keep coming back.
What do I do?
If I really do kill myself,
and there is such a thing as an afterlife.
Would these thoughts keep tormenting me?
I can't take anymore of this.
I guess I'll just kill myself….
And see what happens next,
or I might die of just trying to forget you.
cheyenne riegsecker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suicidal Thoughts by cheyenne riegsecker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hostility Or Hospitality?, Terence G. Craddock
- my spine is a jerk, Mandolyn Davidson
- Welcoming Guests And Strangers, Terence G. Craddock
- How a knowledgeable person should behave.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ups and down, hasmukh amathalal
- Warm-Hearted Hospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley
- Hospitality Professional Courtesy, Terence G. Craddock
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney