All these thoughts about death,
will never leave my mind.
Thoughts of committing suicide,
are starting to torture me.
Maybe this wouldn't happen,
If I acted like I didn't care about you,
Or try to forget you.
But it kills me just to try,
I occupy myself,
so that way I'm thinking of something else,
They keep coming back.
What do I do?
If I really do kill myself,
and there is such a thing as an afterlife.
Would these thoughts keep tormenting me?
I can't take anymore of this.
I guess I'll just kill myself….
And see what happens next,
or I might die of just trying to forget you.
cheyenne riegsecker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suicidal Thoughts by cheyenne riegsecker )
- Always, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- The condition again, hasmukh amathalal
- Oatmeal Omelet, Von Kimball Barney
- The condition, hasmukh amathalal
- Reason, Elia Michael
- Autumn Again But, Nassy Fesharaki
- He Was Leaving, Neela Nath
- Symphony, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- The hunter's trap - By POET Yaser Nadeem.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As passimist, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)