All these thoughts about death,
will never leave my mind.
Thoughts of committing suicide,
are starting to torture me.
Maybe this wouldn't happen,
If I acted like I didn't care about you,
Or try to forget you.
But it kills me just to try,
I occupy myself,
so that way I'm thinking of something else,
They keep coming back.
What do I do?
If I really do kill myself,
and there is such a thing as an afterlife.
Would these thoughts keep tormenting me?
I can't take anymore of this.
I guess I'll just kill myself….
And see what happens next,
or I might die of just trying to forget you.
cheyenne riegsecker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suicidal Thoughts by cheyenne riegsecker )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- It's All My Fault, Erwick Brandon
- Heart, Jahan zaib
- Lustful Visions: In On The Action, Anthony Daniels
- Barack Obama, Thank You, For The Speech .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Lustful Visions, Anthony Daniels
- No Words Spoken, Anthony Daniels
- Cry Out For You, Anthony Daniels
- No further work, gajanan mishra
- SALAH AND SALAH, Metin Sahin
- LIFE AND DEATH, Metin Sahin