Her rags made her feel imprisoned in an invisible cage.
She was looking nowhere through glasses with glassy eyes
Searching for her leafed tree of reality.
She remembered that she left her ideas
On the blank page of her future.
She became a wet gloomy solitude because of her tears.
Her feelings of love were like songs hidden in an abandoned violin.
Their vibrations were haunting her memories.
Her sadness was so complete
That it completely slipped through her shy smile
To become visible to all the people around.
Her rigged reality was poisoning her hopes
And crowding her thoughts to push them into illusions.
She was a simple child inside her clown body,
A soul so caged wanting to be liberated,
While her delusions were wretchedly dancing her hopes.
She was wondering if somewhere, someone
Was thinking and dreaming of her.
She walked so lonely on her lonely life road
That nothing could change her fate.
She wanted to let her life to float on the losing breeze.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suicide by Marieta Maglas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson