The morning sky filled with clouds of tomorrow
Heavily laden with their tears of sorrow.
They also have a spiritual purpose and reason
The children of God need the water for every season.
Half the horizon in darkness but quickly to dispel
The other with its time of color to wish us well.
The face of God has more than one expression
A God that desires we learn more than one lesson.
God is light, God is color and God is one
Numbers into numbers and the answer is always the son.
The light far surpasses the darkness of night
An affirmation from our God that all is right.
Our God should be a colorful God as we
God always presents itself as a reflective image you see.
02-06-06 Aho Speaks
AHO Speaks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunday A.M. by AHO Speaks )
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis