Survey No: 143
I long for your love
Your first love
With which you sought me.
The zeal of your tender heart to seek me
In the early hours of a day
Meditating at noon, on bed and all the time!
Oh! my beautiful bride,
How long will you wander?
Turn to me soon.
What all I need is your First love!
And is what I long from you,
My lovely bride!
It kills me every second,
To see no room for my word
That breaks our fellowship!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Survey No: 143 by Queeny Gona )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Poem of the Day
- Let us go, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- ~Hell On Earth Is Art In Heaven~, E Nigma
- BABIES LOVE, Christina Sunrise
- ANGER STEMS FROM PAIN, Christina Sunrise
- ACTION IS WHERE IT STARTS, Christina Sunrise
- Night terrors, Ryan Brodesser
- River Ran Red, Kim Barney
- KRIG, Gunnar Mo.
- Sink the Dream Boat, Babbling Brookes
- AFFIRMATIONS, Christina Sunrise