Survey No: 143
I long for your love
Your first love
With which you sought me.
The zeal of your tender heart to seek me
In the early hours of a day
Meditating at noon, on bed and all the time!
Oh! my beautiful bride,
How long will you wander?
Turn to me soon.
What all I need is your First love!
And is what I long from you,
My lovely bride!
It kills me every second,
To see no room for my word
That breaks our fellowship!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Survey No: 143 by Queeny Gona )
- Is it absurd to fall too deep?, Mark Heathcote
- Kindness Begets Kindness, Tony Adah
- कलेजनि अनजालिनिसिम: दोँसे खन्थाय, Bahadur Basumatary
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns