An exquisite creation,
Standing tall on pillars of trust and emotions,
Preserving the inhabitants from gust and commotions.
Breathing, sharing, speaking,
Dancing, rejoicing and rejuvenating.
Singing the song of love,
Diffusing harmony in the air,
Caressing the children with utmost love and care.
A cherished dream of longing eyes,
A bundle of love and ringing chimes.
A long awaited desire, harbinger of peace,
Nurturing the kids providing them ease.
Sheltering even a small little squirrel,
Keeping the inhabitants out of quarrel.
A heart beat heard in silence,
A book of hymns universally pious.
Radiating light, reconciling the peer,
Relishing the moments even too queer.
Celebrating the birth, witnessing the pyre,
Coming to the fore as a creator, preserver and destroyer.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Home by Mallika Tripathi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(September 16, 1925 – August 22, 2011)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Bright Star, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- Forgiveness, Eugene Latumbo
- Wrapping Paper, Bows, and You, Nika McGuin
- The imperfect world, Cyrus Shaftang
- Marriage, Marlin Nightingale
- Ruins الاطلال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Your eyes, Leong Ming Loong
- Studentship., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Knowing the Truth, Nika McGuin
- I write, Nassy Fesharaki
- Assuredly بالتأكيد, MOHAMMAD SKATI