My lazy friend.
Like a fading romance we know must end.
Like the last notes to a favorite song,
If only your soothing warmth we could prolong.
My heart's best balm.
Your lengthy light to me brings calm.
Soft lit twilight is like a psalm.
A time for healing.
If only winter could bring this feeling.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Summer by JANIS Frankel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki