My lazy friend.
Like a fading romance we know must end.
Like the last notes to a favorite song,
If only your soothing warmth we could prolong.
My heart's best balm.
Your lengthy light to me brings calm.
Soft lit twilight is like a psalm.
A time for healing.
If only winter could bring this feeling.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Summer by JANIS Frankel )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall