When sweetest lips give way to the disarming smile.
When gates of the soul show the secret passages of love.
As the unbreachable distance is covered by the embrace of desire
And heat in its wildest form, flows from one heart to another.
As everything else is shrouded in thick mist.
With her eyes only being your guides, as radiating-light beams.
When contact is felt in every cell.
Every molecule of fragrance detected in the air.
The growing desire to hold the flame.
Little spackles on lips, igniting heart-beats.
Skin that carries worries away, lips bending light, glorify the year.
Pulling all my thoughts towards herself.
Casting her magic spell on my every cell.
With the gentle silent song, touching the soul.
Silent messages that shake the ground floor.
Like the magic moment of a falling star.
She brightens it all with a gentle smile.
Like the flaming heat of the finest sunrays, she turns heart-beats
into intense love-plays.
Her presence marked, with the rise of newest rays,
Every second after, it is she who composes… the sunrises, the
sunsets, moonlight & snowflakes.
It is you, Your fine tune…
my heart plays its music to.
David Pyrs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweetest Lips by David Pyrs )
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(22 March 1941 -)
Michael P. McParland
(July 19 1983)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Open the floodgate.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- A Dream Of Death,, Luo Zhihai
- Feeling Your Spirit, Michael P. McParland
- Word, Birgitta Heikka
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey