When sweetest lips give way to the disarming smile.
When gates of the soul show the secret passages of love.
As the unbreachable distance is covered by the embrace of desire
And heat in its wildest form, flows from one heart to another.
As everything else is shrouded in thick mist.
With her eyes only being your guides, as radiating-light beams.
When contact is felt in every cell.
Every molecule of fragrance detected in the air.
The growing desire to hold the flame.
Little spackles on lips, igniting heart-beats.
Skin that carries worries away, lips bending light, glorify the year.
Pulling all my thoughts towards herself.
Casting her magic spell on my every cell.
With the gentle silent song, touching the soul.
Silent messages that shake the ground floor.
Like the magic moment of a falling star.
She brightens it all with a gentle smile.
Like the flaming heat of the finest sunrays, she turns heart-beats
into intense love-plays.
Her presence marked, with the rise of newest rays,
Every second after, it is she who composes… the sunrises, the
sunsets, moonlight & snowflakes.
It is you, Your fine tune…
my heart plays its music to.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweetest Lips by David Pyrs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr