Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Tagore, -The Universal Poet, -A Tribute To Tagore’s Death Anniversary
India, and the whole Bengal pay homage,
And invoke your immortal spirit to rise,
Through the passages of evolution,
Of super-mind in your life, as prize,
That goes beyond our cloudy vision,
To connect us to the truths of life.
As Bengali, I feel pride, as every Indian does,
For yours is the saint-hood with clarity of vision,
And life-long devotee of mystic –research.
Poetry, drama, novel, music, paintings, -all,
Now, the world feels, and the posterity would re call.
The mystery of your poetic art is the reflector of God,
The whole universe mirrors, as it is, in your thought.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tagore, -The Universal Poet, -A Tribute To Tagore’s Death Anniversary by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- All about me Ma!, Damian Murphy
- Broken World, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Committee Meetings, Edgar Albert Guest
- Golf Luck, Edgar Albert Guest
- All The Love We Hide, Michael McParland
- The Simple Things, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bride, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bread And Jam, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cut-Down Trousers, Edgar Albert Guest
- Lullaby, Edgar Albert Guest