RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Talking With No Substance
Two people running for office for Maricopa County Colleges, talked,
but never said anything solid - not anything I could use to place
my trust in either of them.
Next legislative district eleven, questioning if they'll fight
in the next budget deliberations or not.
Just talk once again, old rhetoric that has no substance, we
can't base our votes on this flimsy thread.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Talking With No Substance by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Pray for that land, Nida Sofi
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson