Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
They are our second parents...
our bad behavior deterrents...
sometimes they're truly scary...
but most times they're sweet as cherry...
they are our true best friends...
adapting to our fads and trends...
most times they tend to overdo it...
but it's all for our sake and benefit...
they are our mind's keeper...
our dedicated character molder...
each time we're in their presence...
we partake in each other's quintessence...
Matthew Edan Oliver Palma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teachers by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi
- woh tadap, binod bastola
- Old Stalwart, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Uddan, binod bastola
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro