Tears From The Moon
Tonight I saw tears running down from the Moon.
You might think I am crazy,
Or that I daydream hazy in the middle of the night.
I swear, I caught a glimpse of those silver drops
Go down the scorched cheeks of that sleeping beauty.
I felt her pain grow big like a threatening black hole.
I saw her sadness spread all over the Milky Way.
For she can't be close to the one she longs for.
The Moon I mean.
She is the secret lover of the Sun.
Didn't you know?
Shush, don't pry.
You'll make the Earth jealous.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears From The Moon by Besa Dede )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal