saadat tahir (21011965 / Islamabad-Pakistan)
Tears of relief … 2303-2k13
It's been a ritual
Every three days I sat twirling my thumbs
Thinking and musing
About those Japanese and American bums
I finished the paper
On my iPad an eon of Newsweek, Time
The sun's risen high
My radio rings out a change in the clime
Hadn't it been days?
I had some agreeable reprieve and relief
The endless effort
Had me drained and brought me such grief
I wish and I hope
No one snaps me in this precarious form
Grimaces and winces
Before I am reborn and weather the storm
It wasn't easy
For the Luther's or either the king of rock
I feel privileged
Striving with J F and Hitler in the dock
Hard Tears of relief
Pleasurably trickle down my cheeks
As the environs
With the scent of fresh fertilizer reeks
Poet Other Poems
- A Date with mem-Sahib...History with che...
- A Life Went Wrong.......the denial of li...
- A Place called HOME......the eldely infi...
- A spur of the moment challenge.... :)
- A Stretch in the Park
- A thousand wishes so…(T) 1711**
- A walk with maid Merriam.....merry with ...
- Across The Graveyard, A Wind Flays
- Again and again......(Lothario's lisp)
- Al-Ghadafa! ….2502 (in support of the Li...
- Along a wandering wind… 2903-2k13
- Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12
- Anathema.......racist chisms
- Angel feet….1907
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
its difficult, those who know.. :)