Tears..Peace..Night Smile..Fear..Time..Fate. The Seven Oceans Of Pain
Swimming across the first ocean, i met my friend-tears
he has been living there, for so many many years
he keeps count of all the tears, i have shed
on every tear, her name is tagged, and my future is read.
Swimming across the second ocean, i met my friend-peace
he left me, the day my heart shattered to pieces
im the master of peace, said, he'll keep the shattered pieces whole
i'll hand your heart over to you, when i departure with your soul.
Swimming across the third ocean, i met my friend-night
he lives there holding on to my dreams so very tight
in every dream, there's a showcase, a portrait of my never ending love
love, love destiny only lies in the heavens above.
Swimming across the fourth ocean, i met my friend :) smile
he deserted me the day she refused to walk down the aisle
capturing all the sadness that lies beneath my face
he said go i'll keep them safe, there'll be in your memory for you to chase.
Swimming across the fifth ocean, i met my friend fear
everytime i try to go in search of her
he appeares in my way with a sing that signals this is the end
i fear not, i fear not, i fear not, for my heart is damaged and will it ever mend?
Swimming across the sixth ocean, i met my friend-time
he laughed and said, your late thats a crime, yes a crime of loving her
thats what happens when you love someone more than what you could do
now my friend, you have to wait in line, for your portal to let you through.
Swimming across the seventh ocean, i met my friend fate
care in his eyes, you know love is a hard journey, and not all can enter its gate
in every journey you take my friend, the pain will always remain
for you to succeed you have to cross the Seven Oceans Of Pain.
The Seven Oceans Of Pain.
Written in Salma Torrez's notes
salma. torrez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears..Peace..Night Smile..Fear..Time..Fate. The Seven Oceans Of Pain by salma. torrez )
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
- If You Stop Loving Me, Fatima Nusairat
- Rain And The Shadows, Anirudh Rawat
- Beautiful Girl, Anirudh Rawat
- Someday, Ryan Telebwe
- The Stars so Bright, Glenn Boeckx
- Catch the Moon, Maya Hanson (mye3)
- I Could Not Find My Way Free, Shalom Freedman
- Sailstarred, Sandsifting, Seaweed Script.., Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)