Test yourself, my dear
When you are alone
At night, while sleeping on bed.
Test yourself, what are you
And what you wish in life.
Wishing not anything is great
Wishing means attaching with this and that
Attaching means defeating in life.
You must keep detach from everything
Or they detach and not reluctant to
Delete you from their own books -
This is the tradition and convention
Of life so far it is being practise
And you are the bait this and that.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Test yourself by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George