Test yourself, my dear
When you are alone
At night, while sleeping on bed.
Test yourself, what are you
And what you wish in life.
Wishing not anything is great
Wishing means attaching with this and that
Attaching means defeating in life.
You must keep detach from everything
Or they detach and not reluctant to
Delete you from their own books -
This is the tradition and convention
Of life so far it is being practise
And you are the bait this and that.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Test yourself by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)