RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Applying for a job, filling out an application -
waiting to be notified whether you've made the
cut is somewhat easy.
What follows is a little harder!
Being called for an interview can be nerve-
racking - nervousness of the unknown it's claimed.
(Especially when a test is involved) .
Then a second interview is made - harder questions
asked - another panel.
Waiting begins for a while, soon enough a position
is offered - papers signed - fingerprints taken.
Another wait for all information to be gathered in.
Thank you notes sent out with much appreciation for
everyone involved in the difficult decision-making.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Thank You by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...