RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Applying for a job, filling out an application -
waiting to be notified whether you've made the
cut is somewhat easy.
What follows is a little harder!
Being called for an interview can be nerve-
racking - nervousness of the unknown it's claimed.
(Especially when a test is involved) .
Then a second interview is made - harder questions
asked - another panel.
Waiting begins for a while, soon enough a position
is offered - papers signed - fingerprints taken.
Another wait for all information to be gathered in.
Thank you notes sent out with much appreciation for
everyone involved in the difficult decision-making.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Thank You by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid