Thank you for who you are.
Thank you for letting me
Be who I am and what.
Thanks for your hug and kiss.
Thank you for being beside.
Thank you for your kind words.
Thanks for being only mine
And for letting be yours.
Saniya Galeyeva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You by Saniya Galeyeva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- True Friends Forever Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Destiny's Table Of Contents, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Interior Places, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carefree Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Some fish I'd like to mention, Richard Lee
- Quiet Loving Reason, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- dim witch, lee fones
- Starlight And Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- दिनैनि अलखद समाव, Ronjoy Brahma