Thank You Lord
Thank you Lord for everything you've done for me.
Thank you for everything that will be.
Thank you for calming my heart in times of sorrow.
Thank you for making me a better person for tomorrow.
Thank you for answering my unworthy prayers.
Thank you for taking away, but only by layers.
Thank you for making it rain.
Thank you for numbing the pain.
Thank you for all of my joy.
Thank you for your baby boy.
Thank you for your loving grace.
Thank you for her beautiful face.
Thank you for the borrowed time.
Thank you for the morning sunshine.
Thank you for the gift of love.
Thank you for the blessings from above.
Thank you for the pain you've protected.
Thank you for the pain you've reflected.
Eric Pennington's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You Lord by Eric Pennington )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Angel, Spiritwind Wood
- Echo Of Silence, Spiritwind Wood
- The Way You Touch Me, Spiritwind Wood
- Forever By You, Spiritwind Wood
- Thank You Lord, Kathryn Tyler King
- I Wanted You To Know, Spiritwind Wood
- Light Of Heaven, Spiritwind Wood
- Through Echoes Of The Wind, Spiritwind Wood
- Zophy, Luo Zhihai
- The Grotto, David Lewis Paget