Thank You Lord
Thank you Lord for everything you've done for me.
Thank you for everything that will be.
Thank you for calming my heart in times of sorrow.
Thank you for making me a better person for tomorrow.
Thank you for answering my unworthy prayers.
Thank you for taking away, but only by layers.
Thank you for making it rain.
Thank you for numbing the pain.
Thank you for all of my joy.
Thank you for your baby boy.
Thank you for your loving grace.
Thank you for her beautiful face.
Thank you for the borrowed time.
Thank you for the morning sunshine.
Thank you for the gift of love.
Thank you for the blessings from above.
Thank you for the pain you've protected.
Thank you for the pain you've reflected.
Eric Pennington's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You Lord by Eric Pennington )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...