Thank You Lord
Thank you Lord for everything you've done for me.
Thank you for everything that will be.
Thank you for calming my heart in times of sorrow.
Thank you for making me a better person for tomorrow.
Thank you for answering my unworthy prayers.
Thank you for taking away, but only by layers.
Thank you for making it rain.
Thank you for numbing the pain.
Thank you for all of my joy.
Thank you for your baby boy.
Thank you for your loving grace.
Thank you for her beautiful face.
Thank you for the borrowed time.
Thank you for the morning sunshine.
Thank you for the gift of love.
Thank you for the blessings from above.
Thank you for the pain you've protected.
Thank you for the pain you've reflected.
Eric Pennington's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You Lord by Eric Pennington )
- To Want With Wishes It More Lived, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Your Kept Best, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ROUND AND ROUND, Peter LeBuhn
- God's Gift To You!, Denis Martindale
- Voices, stephen awuni
- Cost Less, stephen awuni
- My Past Governs Me, Ian Paisnel
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- OVER THE TOP, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)