Standing in the Silence of Your Pain
My head is spinning,
My thoughts confused.
Why does everyone's life seem perfect,
When my heart's being abused?
Why can't i come out and tell my friends,
Knowing they'd understand?
Knowing they wouldn't tell me to get lost,
to get a life.
Why are tears streaming down my face,
When I think of you and that space?
The space in my life where you belong.
The space in my life that is now vacant.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Space by Standing in the Silence of Your Pain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drink Me In, Susan Lacovara
- Rainbowing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To stop myself from; running to you, Mark Heathcote
- Legitimate Company Goes Boom Bust Dust, Terence G. Craddock
- With least humanity, hasmukh amathalal
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Oh Death, Tony Adah
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp