Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
That Which I've Been
I may not be what you perceive me to be.
Or accomplish what it is you wish.
But know this,
I am more aware of my abilities.
And with confidence I am convinced,
That which I've been,
And to myself known...
Eventually you will see.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.