The Animals' Plea
Feed me ‘til my belly's full.
Please understand me too.
Know that all I'll ever wish,
Is just to be with you.
I love you unconditionally,
Would die for you indeed.
I hope you love me just the same.
This is all we animals need.
Life in thoughts and words and actions,
Is simple, basic, true.
For peace of mind, don't look for more,
Help me as I help you.
Together then, we'll be as one,
Balanced in awesome truth.
Interlinked on circles Gold,
Growing both, to Sage from youth.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Animals' Plea by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- limericks section (more to be added) fi.., lee fones
- Because of my dream, Alex Adeoye
- O CRUEL AGGRESSORS! YOU CAN NOT BEND OR .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Puddles Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE MORE THAN WHAT W.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar
- Margrit Biever Mondavi…..Happy Birthday .., James B. Earley
- Symbols Unremembered, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram