The Animals' Plea
Feed me ‘til my belly's full.
Please understand me too.
Know that all I'll ever wish,
Is just to be with you.
I love you unconditionally,
Would die for you indeed.
I hope you love me just the same.
This is all we animals need.
Life in thoughts and words and actions,
Is simple, basic, true.
For peace of mind, don't look for more,
Help me as I help you.
Together then, we'll be as one,
Balanced in awesome truth.
Interlinked on circles Gold,
Growing both, to Sage from youth.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Animals' Plea by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones
- your memory barks in my old blue trunk, Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson
- Today Is Today, Margaret Moran
- Inclusiveness of Religions-A Ramzan Thou.., Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Nicely salty..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Born Country, Maverick Jones