The Black Pearl
Precious rare and coveted
Carrying the unique shimmering Black Energy,
Embracing and encompassing the Universal
Spectrum of colours,
Ever present, iridescent, luminous,
And whatever she needs to be
At a given time, in a given place.
Enigmatic, unfathomed, and slightly feared,
By those who know not.
With dimensions ever widening,
Ever broadening outwards,
‘Til she comes to gently rest in the bosom
Of those who understand, love and liberate,
The qualities of the Black Pearl for all time.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Black Pearl by Rosi Caswell )
- The vomit of penis, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- PH: Love: Thinking you are in love..., Brian Johnston
- Casting couch, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Lock& key, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Will you accept my tiny rose, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dig in me, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz