The Black Pearl
Precious rare and coveted
Carrying the unique shimmering Black Energy,
Embracing and encompassing the Universal
Spectrum of colours,
Ever present, iridescent, luminous,
And whatever she needs to be
At a given time, in a given place.
Enigmatic, unfathomed, and slightly feared,
By those who know not.
With dimensions ever widening,
Ever broadening outwards,
‘Til she comes to gently rest in the bosom
Of those who understand, love and liberate,
The qualities of the Black Pearl for all time.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Black Pearl by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- Season Affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper
- Tomorrow, Suchoon Mo_
- Now and then, marriam anderson
- Black Cat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What is justice?, marriam anderson