The Awesome Twosome
They scream to the top of their voice,
They pull and push each other,
And sometimes even hit without making any noise!
They try to copy each other,
Always wanna win and never lose,
And cry to gain sympathy,
When one doesn't get their dues!
At times they are so loving,
Hug n kiss each other intact,
Fondly play with their own toys,
Without rendering any cruel act!
Noise and noise is the only thing,
When they are around,
Screams and cries are common,
Silence is hardly found!
But they bring in so much of happiness,
And makes my life vibrant n bliss abound,
They are none other than my 2 Naughty brats,
Whose presence only makes joy surround!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Awesome Twosome by Kavya ... )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)