The Awesome Twosome
They scream to the top of their voice,
They pull and push each other,
And sometimes even hit without making any noise!
They try to copy each other,
Always wanna win and never lose,
And cry to gain sympathy,
When one doesn't get their dues!
At times they are so loving,
Hug n kiss each other intact,
Fondly play with their own toys,
Without rendering any cruel act!
Noise and noise is the only thing,
When they are around,
Screams and cries are common,
Silence is hardly found!
But they bring in so much of happiness,
And makes my life vibrant n bliss abound,
They are none other than my 2 Naughty brats,
Whose presence only makes joy surround!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Awesome Twosome by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath