>>>>The Beauty Of Gratitude
I forgot to express gratitude
For the lovely green garden which I had
As the seeds which I planted were of lack
Though gradually the trees grew big and tall
But did not bear any flower or fruit
The feeling of lack
And the feeling of gratitude
Can not go hand in hand
So had I grumblings
And began to complain
The tress shed their leaves
And I went restless and became pale
But when in despair I gave up
And buried all expectations
Slowly, I saw, the garden returned into green
I thanked a lot in gratitude
In turn trees bore in plenty flowers and fruits.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>>>The Beauty Of Gratitude by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest