Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Better Of Expected Results
Or giving credence to hearsay...
Had not been my introduction,
To a way of life to leave me feeling...
Living it deluded would clear obstacles,
Off my path.
I will admit being stalled a few times,
Not intending to express empathy towards others.
There were many times I needed a warm shoulder,
Close with a hug to provide.
And remembering that,
Left me to sit and chat with those still deciding...
Whether keeping their delusions alive,
Or keeping it real to survive...
Would deliver to them the better of expected results.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Better Of Expected Results by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal