Sheila Marie Hanna
The Candle's Flame
When we feel like there's no hope in our daily struggles of life,
When people are full of negativity and judgement,
It seems we are stumbling in complete darkness.
It seems there will be no tomorrow or daylight.
Behold, love lights the way and we overcome the world's judgements,
we see the light and feel the warmth of love
and all negativity melts away.
We have so much to look forward to each and every day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Candle's Flame by Sheila Marie Hanna )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash