The Chakra Jewels
Find the strength of diamond,
To polish the colours of the mind.
The sparkling, blood red Ruby root,
Base Amber's orange glow.
The Citrine of emotions,
Does through the Hara flow.
Green is Jade for wisdom,
And Blue for words untold.
Indigo Lapis seeing far.
Violet reaching to our soul
But to enhance these precious jewels
That within our chakras grow.
We need the strength of Diamond,
Above them all to glow.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Chakra Jewels by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid