Give to me
Your web of sorrow
And I will weave it
On the morrow
Into a cloth of shimmering gold
Interlaced with spells of old,
Chants against the days of sadness,
Armor for the days of madness;
Protecting hearts not meant to be
Stunned by life's harsh threnody.
David McLansky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cloak by David McLansky )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night view, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak