How will I use my new money tree?
Will I spend it or will it spend me?
Do something special, help battered women
Touch the lives of those filled with lemons
My life was seasoned by lemons ever so sour
The abused and abandoned I want to empower
The power to change is an awesome thing
Power to change a woman's winter to spring
My obsession with this I can explain
Bad decisions, mad passions and pain
When I needed help, to me no hand extended
Ignorance is not bliss, no harm intended!
Bebai Rosa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Convocation by Bebai Rosa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Collar Or White Collar Investments, Terence G. Craddock
- Minutes Of Gentle Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI