The country garden.
It is only a country garden,
With flowers sweet and rare,
Where honey bees hum merrily
And butterflies are there.
It is only a country garden
It’s near to god they say
Where you can ponder for a while,
At the end of every day
It is only a country garden, where the sweetest roses grow,
And the birds are always singing
From dawn til evenings grow.
It’s just a glimpse of heaven,
Beneath a sky of blue,
It’s only a country garden,
But it holds my love, and you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The country garden. by Cecil Lees )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Before you've brush your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf