The Dancing Tree
As the wind blows,
The tree dances ballet.
As I watch,
The tree sways, increasing the grace.
I wait and wait for the tree to dance again,
As if waiting for someone
To give me free diamonds!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dancing Tree by Veda Shree )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creole, Nassy Fesharaki
- Red Earth, Perveiz Ali
- To Refuse Those Nuts (Decisions Made To .., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra