What Is Love?
Love is a thick, powerful blanket,
That covers us from the rest of the world.
Love is a light that blinds us.
Love might attract you to the wrong choice.
Love is a symptom of a very odd illness
That can’t be easily cured.
Love gives your life a meaning
When you are in desperate need,
But it can sometimes ruin your life too.
Love is like a banana peel
That you can slip or trip on.
It sometimes makes you feel sad
But can still keep you happy!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love? by Veda Shree )
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow