Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Destination Above The Pleasure Of Youth.
Youth is pleasure, Youth is pleasure,
Through Feste in Twelfth Night,
But when old age comes,
Youth slips and gets benumbed,
The burden of inertia leaves the memory,
The apparent permanence, withers from story.
And, yet if youth is redirected,
From daily sex, and money's get,
And turns a farmer to plough body's divine,
Youth would be glorified, and refined.
If the parasites of life are uprooted,
The divine tree begins to manifest,
Men and women discover in them,
The possession of subtle body,
For which they were really destined.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.