Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw
The Destiny Of Life
Inspiration leads to the destiny of life,
Through respiration the aspiration is filled.
Preparation along with inspiration
Aspires the destination of life.
The destination is inspiration
And the inspiration is the
Gateway to instant activation
And future realization
Is present satisfaction
And past perspiration.
Therefore the past and present
Leads the man to future destination.
Self motivation is self activation
And self determination is strong
All things lead to destiny
And the unknown destiny
Is a predetermined destiny
Which comes to realization,
When you come to know that
You have reached your destination.
Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Destiny Of Life by Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw )
- Smear campaign, gajanan mishra
- Kelvingrove Memories, B.. Alexander
- LoTus (translation), Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- LYRICAL VISIT TO VUYELWA MALULEKE, alexander opicho
- Football match, gajanan mishra
- NATURE, WHAT ARE YOU?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- My Little Cup, James Merchant
- WHAT IF NONE ELSE LISTENS TO ME?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Go not please, gajanan mishra
- LoTus, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)