Bringing back the pain you caused, something I have yet to concur. Made me put my life forever paused. I have not found the cure. The demon you are came into my room, you tortured a child for years. Brought me pain and sorrow and doom. Shed for your evil way, my tears. Not even water can wash this away. He innocence you took those days. The dolls you bought to ease your guilt. In the dark the flowers always wilts. You were the monster under my bed. Now I can't even rest my head. Even wished you and I dead. How can you haunt your kid? You can't deny, you know what you did. Now I find the light. To keep you far away when I sleep at night. I am ready to defeat you. For i know I have beat you! You will always be the villain. Granted I have learned and you won't ever hurt me again!
Brandy Avery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~The👺devil👺of👺my👺dreams👺 by Brandy Avery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra
- In My Head, Brianna Kimball