Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Enchanting Vitality.
Life force, dear, -life force,
The reflection of subconscious,
Wines the winnowed mind,
And you submit and, react,
I acknowledge the fact.
Love! Fie, -it seeks battle,
Of the dormant dumb ,
And die in numbness,
On no man's land.
Who would prevent a butterfly?
For its honey's appetite, -none,
And flowers admire polygamy,
I say love is Nature's trap,
Till love makes no chemistry!
Vitality dear vitality!
Poets and artists, -who not?
With prolific vigor, are polygamous,
For deluge, floods away the banks!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Enchanting Vitality. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns