All of the tears and pain,
But i'll do anything to have u rite now.
You're the lie i have to believe in,
You're the one i'm in love with and
The one i changed for.
The only one i adore..
I would dropp everything for you but
You wont do the same..
You're the lyrics to my song,
And the words to my sappy poems,
I wish you were my end..
You make me sad, but you're everything to me..
You're the song everyone sings,
Just give me one reason why you make me cry,
I try not to let it build up inside.
You murdered my heart, stab, then kill..
You don't care,
I'm at my end,
You aren't real....
josselyn marroquin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The End... by josselyn marroquin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sleep now, hasmukh amathalal
- OUR NEIGHBOR'S BABY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Older, Younger, Both, Joyce Sutphen
- Living in the Body, Joyce Sutphen
- Beggar thy Neighbor, John F. McCullagh
- In Black, Joyce Sutphen
- Ever After, Joyce Sutphen
- Miracle entry, hasmukh amathalal
- Evening Angelus, Joyce Sutphen
- Casino, Joyce Sutphen